DOWNLOADS : THE POLITICAL ASSASSIN

US HipHop !

THE POLITICAL ASSASSIN


Biography :


To stand strong when everything is wrong is simply my life. Those words come to mind when I think about all the things I’ve been through in life, everything I’ve seen and done. Born in Philadelphia, my family and I moved around the tri-state area many times. As long as I can remember I grew up loved at home but hated at school. Every racial slur you can think of I’ve been called. To be perfectly honest if it wasn’t for the love and support of my family at the time, I’m not sure what I would have done. Ever since I can remember I’ve always sided with those individuals who were at a disadvantage, I guess it reminded me of myself. It was during my senior year in high school that I began taking an interest in the politics of the Muslim world. My mother and father both Muslim never really talked much about politics. The underdog in me took over as I began to research the history of Palestine and the Christian crusades against the Muslim world. The more I learned about the Christian and Jewish world’s treatment of Muslims, the angrier I got. And along with the anger came sadness, sadness that I could not do anything to change the situation of my people.

I started writing lyrics and putting them to beats. At the time I didn’t know that this was something I really wanted to peruse, at the same time I was getting better, my flow became like the HIV virus ever evolving. I started producing my own beats and realized that this was something I wanted to invest my time and funds into. What better way to get my message across? I had already tried using violence to solve my problems. At some time I found that my approach wasn’t working anymore and with every useless battle waged, I died a little more on the inside. It was time to fight a bigger battle, with weaponry in the form of words. I began researching Illuminati, CIA funded cults, covert government operations, extraterrestrial life. The more information I knew the better. I and am now and forever dedicated to bringing my music to the world. My mind focused, sharp and ready for battle, whether it me mental or physical. Make way for the greatest underdog story ever; make way for THE POLITICAL ASSASSIN.

THE POLITICAL ASSASSIN "Original Sin"




DOWNLOAD THE POLITICAL ASSASSIN "Original Sin"






THE POLITICAL ASSASSIN
"50/50 Half Written Half Free"




DOWNLOAD THE POLITICAL ASSASSIN
"50/50 Half Written Half Free"


THE POLITICAL ASSASSIN MYSPACE


THE POLITICAL ASSASSIN WEBSITE

No comments: